THE BENEFITS OF SELLING ON JSOBS You are unemployed or employed but want to earn additional money selling on Jsobs. You may have your own store or shop and might have taught of selling on Jsobs. However, you are not sure if it is the right step for you or how to go about it. That is why I have compiled a list of benefits for selling Jsobs.
- Set-up and operation cost benefit: Selling on Jsobs is very easy. There is no set-up operating cost which means that your shop will be on jsobs.com which is online. You save money because you do not have to pay to rent a shop or pay for staff/ shop attendants and utilities. The money you saved can be used to develop other parts of your business. Even if you already have a shop/store, Jsobs can help you display and sell items more than what can fit inside your store. There will be no need to expand your store or pay for storage fees.
- Free advertisement benefit: When you sell your items on Jsobs, we advertise your items for you at no Yes, we advertise them for you and you don’t have to do anything. The only thing you have must do is to place your items on Jsobs and we will work very hard to find people to buy them. We charge a small commission (10%) only when someone buys. There are no fees if your item has not sold.
- Processing time benefit: When someone buys your item you are automatically notified by email or text message. You just have to deliver the item to the buyer. All the hard work is done by Jsobs. Unlike a traditional store/shop where you must be physically present in your store to process orders and receive payments.
- Reaching more customers benefit: There is no geographical restriction, you can sell to customers across Ghana and even beyond. For instance, if you only operate a traditional shop in Kumasi, you can only sell to people who visit your store to buy. This is usually people staying in Kumasi. It also means you are missing out on potential buyers who are not staying in Kumasi. However, when you sell on Jsobs someone from Tamale, Ho or Axim can buy from you. All you must do is to deliver the item using a delivery company. This increases your sales, then your profit.
- 24/ 7 Availability benefit: Big companies can operate 24/7 around the clock because they have the money to hire more staff to say open day and night. Selling on Jsobs allows you to compete with such big companies because your items are displayed on Jsobs 24/7. This also means more sales and increased profit.
- Data Analysis benefit: Jsobs makes available to sellers data analysis tools. These analyses are displayed on the seller’s dashboard. The seller can see items that are bringing more income and those that are not. Sellers can use this information to decide which items to concentrate more on.
As you can see from the above benefits. If you do not own a shop or you already own one in a big city like Accra or in a small village in Domiabra you can sell on www.Jsobs.com to increase your profitability and to compete with big companies. Are you ready to start selling on Jsobs but have more question or need assistance to register? We have agents in across Ghana who can meet up with you, register you and show you how to put your products on Jsobs. Please fill the form below if you need assistance in registering or adding products on Jsobs. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]