ALL ZTE PHONE FACTORY UNLOCK CODE
This provides a factory unlock code service for all ZTE phone. We provide quick service.
This is a premium unlocking service with a 100% success rate for all ZTE cell phone (In contract, out of contract pre-paid, new out of the box, active, non-active, old models). Once you win this auction and the order completes we will send it as soon as we receive it from ZTE Factory so it could take a few minutes or a bit longer as mentioned above. After your ZTE is unlocked, you will be available to use it with any carrier worldwide! (only if phone hardware support it). Most unlocks are done in 15 min – 7 hours, but please note that in some rare cases it may take up to 24 hours to process the unlock code. We can even Unlock ZTE Phones No One Could Unlock For You! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: if we can’t find unlock code for your ZTE for any reason, you will get a full refund!
DO NOT ORDER IF:
1) Your phone is: Sprint/Boost, Verizon/Virgin (USA), Verizon/Virgin (USA), Straight Talk, Tracfone
2) Your ZTE phone is “Hard locked” in which occurs when someone inputs the incorrect code too many times previously. It will display 0 attempts to enter the unlock code if its hard locked. If it is a brand new phone in a box there is nothing to worry about. However, if you are not sure of the phone’s history, please contact us first.
3) Your device must prompt for a network unlock pin after restarting with a foreign sim card. If your device does not prompt, then you do not need our services.
4) Some T-mobile and metro PCS devices will carry the device unlock app, these devices require a remote unlock, they not supported by this service. Please contact us first if you are not sure whether your phone is supported or not as THERE WILL BE NO REFUND IF YOU STILL ORDER. Unlocking instruction for ZTE Smartphone instruction ZTE is unlocked in 3 steps:
- Start the ZTE with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in you ZTE)
- Message to enter an unlock code should appear
- Input the unlock code provided by
ZTE is now unlocked. Modem instruction
- Insert an unaccepted simcard in your ZTE (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
- Connect the modem to the PC by USB
- Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
- Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* the unlock message doesn’t appear Enter the following sequence in your webbrowser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 – for login and password enter “admin” – check in which option a request for a network code appears,
- Enter network unlock code provided
Device is now capable of working in any network Unlock Instructions(ZTE F327S): With an original SIM card inserted Dial *983*865625# Enter the unlock code. Press Ok. Input the unlock code provided Having problems with using the instructions ? Contact our support.
Items bought from our store will ship from one of our warehouse or partners overseas directly to you. That includes the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, and China.
Note: any import or customs duties is the responsibility of the customer.
Unless it item is a digital product that will be received instantly, customers usually receive their items within 2 weeks. However, items originating from some locations can take up to 40 days.
Contact Us. If you have any questions or not sure how long an item will take.
There are no inquiries yet.